Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just like a Harley


So let me explain the title of my post for today. Some of you may know my Aunt Kaki...and she loves Harley motorcycles! Which got me thinking...she's a lot like one. They are the most popular and greatest bikes! They require lots of maintenance but you have years and years of enjoyment out of one! All of these things are just like her. She has been fighting cancer for over 2 years now and just when we think she is going to "break down" for good she keeps on rollin'!! I admire the woman she has always been, is now, and will continue to be in my heart:) No matter how much time we have left to spend with her she will always be a big part of our lives:)

3 comments:

  1. Why a Harley, cause it's the best!
    Why do we have Aunt Kaki to love us, becuase she's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vroom Vroom Aunt Kaki.... thinking of you & praying for you ! Very cute post Brooke...xoxo

    ReplyDelete