Monday, August 3, 2009

On a mission for Jesus!!


So Joe, Leena and I have been trying to find a church we love to go to...and I can happily say we have found a church home!! For Easter, when my folks were here, we tried a new church. Our first impression was good...but how can you tell if that was real or a just a "Holiday" service. We tried it again the following week and wowie:) It's hard to find a church family, but this had everything we wanted! Leena loves her church friends and is always excited to go which is the greatest thing ever:) The church is small, only about 100 families, but lots of kids! We have 6 couples having babies in the next couple of months so lots of growth!! I am very happy and love , love, love my new family at Fellowsip of Frisco!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is wonderful. My family was very involved in church growing up and I contribute that to many values I have today. You guys are wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete