Friday, August 28, 2009

Where has the time gone??



So I was talking to my cuz Kelly yesterday and realized there are only 4 short weeks until my baby is 2!! I can't believe the time has gone so fast. The first year is great...but the second year is better, faster, prouder and even more exhausting! Her daughter is going to be 1 soon so she is feeling it too! Some of my friends have older kids than me and some younger...here's a poll; which year goes by the fastest? I can't imagine it going any faster and if so I need to stop and smell the roses...instead of dirty diapers!

2 comments:

  1. it does go by so fast ! it is important to cherish each & every moment b/c it does fly by. such cute pics brooke, keep em coming. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first year goes by the fastest. It is so overwhelming sometimes, but after that it won't ever slow down. I just think we(moms)finally realize to take the time to notice, to journal or take one more picture of all the awesome moments.
    I was great to see you!!

    ReplyDelete